Mainstay Capital Management can offer an exciting, fast-paced work environment as well as the opportunity to play a vital role in the firm’s growth. We are looking for a dynamic, motivated individual to be a part of our administrative/operations team.
$5,000 Signing Bonus
$40,000 - $100,000 per year
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
- Vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Professional development assistance
- Strong phone skills.
- Excellent communication, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to perform efficiently in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proactive with ability to work individually or with a team.
- Business degree preferred.
- Experience in financial services industry preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications preferred.
- Candidates with an operational background as well as demonstrated history of improving processes will be given strong consideration.
- Bonuses available for candidate willing to obtain CRPC, AAMS, and/or Series 65 designations (among others).
- Answer phones as well as greet clients and prospective clients
- First face and voice of Mainstay Capital Management – must be courteous, knowledgeable, and professional
- Daily interaction with clients, prospective clients, and custodians which includes addressing requests from each
- Process paperwork
- Data entry
- Assist in trading client portfolios
About Mainstay Capital Management
Mainstay Capital Management is an independent, fee-only, Registered Investment Advisor with more than $3.8 billion under management. Our CEO, David Kudla, is ranked the #1 "Top Independent Financial Advisor" by Barron's and "Top Wealth Advisor" by Forbes in Southeast Michigan. At Mainstay Capital Management we are committed to providing professional, personalized service. Additionally, with our staff of Certified Financial Planners and Chartered Retirement Counselors, Mainstay offers advice and develops comprehensive solutions for any financial aspect of our client's life.