Rolls Royce has announced a Voluntary Enhanced Retirement Program (VERP) that will be offered to employees currently eligible for retirement and to those that are within one year of retirement eligibility. The decision to accept any buyout offer requires careful analysis and planning.
For those evaluating a buyout offer, there are important factors to consider:
- Am I financially ready to leave Rolls Royce?
- Which distribution period should I choose for my lump sum payment?
- Have I developed a comprehensive Retirement Income Plan?
- How would the VERP impact my current retirement plan?
- Are my investments allocated appropriately for this life event?
- What should I do with the assets in my Personal Savings Plan (PSP)?
Mainstay Capital Management is a fee-only, independent investment advisor that has counseled thousands of automotive employees on buyout offers. Mainstay currently provides portfolio management and retirement planning services to more than 2000 active and retired autoworkers. We can provide a comprehensive Retirement Income Analysis, help evaluate "what-if" scenarios, and assist in making well-informed decisions concerning the VERP or any buyout offer.
Call Mainstay Capital Management toll-free 1-866-444-6246 to discuss your personal situation with a Retirement Planning Specialist.